Registration and Tuition Payment
- Registration is through WeChat form, and the tuition payment is due on the first week of term.
- No refund or credit is given for missed classes.
- We reserve the right to cancel or move a class if there are less than 6 students in the class.
- If we have to cancel a class, students/parents/guardians will be notified, and the class fee will be credited.
- If a student/parent/guardian cancels a class, there will be no refund or credit given.
We are not accountable to reimburse any fees due to casual absences unless in the case of the extended absences of more than 2 weeks due to unforeseeable injury or circumstances, students/parents/guardians may be eligible for financial reassessment of fees. Medical report with a doctor note is required
- Where a student wished to withdraw from a class or from Hao Dance entirely, written notice is required.
- There will be no refunds or credits for withdrawal from classes once fees are paid. Classes are invoiced by the term.
- If a student must withdraw due to unforeseeable medical circumstance or injury, a financial arrangement may be requested. A medical report with doctor note is required.
Trial System Policy
- Any new student wishing to attend a trial lesson must contact the teacher prior to trying the class.
- The trial system allows students to attend their first class utilizing a pay-as-you-go system before committing to proceed with the class for the term.
- Such one-time fee will be waived if register to the class after try-out.
- 1 hour class - $20
- 1.25 hours class - $25
- 1.50 hours class - $30
- 2.0 hours class - $35