- Hao Dance Arts reserves the right to all programs developed and delivered through Hao Dance.
- Hao Dance owns the copyright to all choreography taught at the studio.
- Any student intends to perform the dance that was learned from the studio, must obtain the permission from Hao Dance prior to performance.
- If the performing dance is originally choreographed by Hao Dance, in addition to pre-permission, the original choreographer/teacher should be referred and marked.
- All rights reserved @ Hao Dance Arts LLC.
Photography / Filming Policies
- Students/Parents are not permitted to video or photograph classes, students or teacher at any time, unless given permission by the teacher or individuals involved.
- Photos of children should not be posted on social media platforms without the permission of the parent/guardian.
- Annual showcase, performance and/or competition videos are not to be posted on public websites such as YouTube or Facebook, without our permission.
- We may use photographs/videos of the students to promote the studio via flyers, website, social media and advertising. All students are required to return a signed photographic consent and release form.